2 High St, Auckland, New Zealand
t +64 9 925 9000
We encourage you to consider this your "Home away from home" - but with better service!
At Hotel DeBrett we have 25 spacious rooms and suites, each with its own distinctive style and mood. All feature our bespoke carpet, designed by Michelle Deery, hand woven from 100% New Zealand wool, it is a dominant feature throughout the rooms, and invites you to kick off your shoes and let your feet sink in.
All bathrooms feature black penny round mosaic tiles which reference the original art deco honeycomb mosaics, and are complemented by the polished black granite floors, warmed by underfloor heating.
Soft white walls and curtains create a backdrop for an eclectic mix of furniture, fittings and artwork collected by Michelle in her travels around New Zealand, and internationally, over a number of years.
All rooms feature:
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary hosted pre-dinner drink in the drawing room between 6.30 and 7pm.
- Free wireless broadband (up to 2 MBps)
- Free wired broadband (10 MBps)
- Free local calls
- Double glazing
- LCD Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Tivoli radio/alarm clock
- Personal safe
- Minibar stocked with a boutique selection of beverages and homemade snacks
- Via salon quality hair dryers
- “Sans” new generation ceuticals by Lucy Vincent Marr toiletries
- Velvet bathrobe
- Hand screen printed bed throws
- 100% cotton bed linen
- Goose down mattress comfort layer
- Pillow menu
- Use of the guest Drawing Room
International adapters and iPod docking facilities available from reception